"The only real stumbling block is fear of failure. In cooking you've got to have a what-the-hell attitude."
-Julia Child

Thursday, March 25, 2010

New obsession Chaise lounge



I know this has nothing to do with food but these past days this has been what I’m obsessing over –

I would like to get one for my living/dining room but finding the perfect one that I can afford seems almost impossible so I search and drive hubby nuts- heck even little Missy is tired of my ramblings over the chaise
I pulled an old love seat apart trying to come up with something that would resemble the vision I have in my head ( that didn’t work ) and here I am looking at that empty space …whereas instead could be telling the kids to please not touch it/sit on it come near it LOL
My adventures in the kitchen continue I just haven't had the time to post them I will shortly -as soon as I'm over this phase I guess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment